Been having a struggle with cookies today. First of all, they weren’t working at all well for Google Chrome. So I fixed that and, while I was doing so, ntoiced that Chrome seems to identify itself as “Apple Safari”….
And then I discovered that Safari was throwing a proper error when looking at cookies. Yikes! So I’ve had to disable the options for Safari users while I have a bit of a think.
I’ve also fixed a bit of a nasty concerning search results from bbc.co.uk today
All a bit much on a Saturday, to be honest. I also took my son to the hospital to get his leg looked at, before buying the DVD box set of the “Three Couleurs” films.
His leg’s fine, by the way. I think it went into shock after a short walk to his friend’s house the other day.